National Hemp Organizations
Vote Hemp –
Vote Hemp is a national, single-issue, nonprofit organization dedicated to the acceptance of and free market for industrial hemp, low-THC oilseed and fiber varieties of Cannabis, and to changes in current law to allow U.S. farmers to grow the crop. Our ultimate goal is having hemp grown on a commercial scale in the U.S. once again and for the crop to be able to be processed here as well. We educate people on the issues surrounding hemp, register voters, and build coalitions to fulfill our mission.
Hemp History Week
National Hemp Association
National Hemp Association – Mission:
To support the growth and development of all aspects of the industrial hemp industry.
• Educating and informing the public about the health, environmental, and economic benefits of reviving an industry that has been prohibited for over seventy years;
• Building a community of individuals, businesses and organizations to facilitate the growth of the industry;
• Working collaboratively with industry, government officials, and the scientific community to create and implement industrial hemp standards, certifications and regulations.
Hemp Industries Association
Hemp Industries Association – Mission:
To represent the interests of the hemp industry and to encourage the research and development of new products made from industrial hemp, low-THC oilseed and fiber varieties of Cannabis. The HIA and HIA Members:
• Educate the public about the exceptional attributes of hemp products.
• Facilitate the exchange of information and technology between hemp agriculturists, processors, manufacturers, distributors and retailers.
• Maintain and defend the integrity of hemp products.
• Advocate and support socially responsible and environmentally sound business practices.