Hemp socks are comfortable, stylish, and a great way to show you care about the environment! Our current offerings for natural hemp socks include ankle socks, comfortable birdseye style socks, and crew socks with a variety of color options. Also, as with all hemp products, all of these socks are more durable then non hemp blends. They are also odor resistant and antimicrobial. If you are interested in trying them out, we have the option to buy some on a per pair basis, but we recommend buying by the six pack for deeper discounts. We also offer the sample pack option to try multiple kinds of hemp socks at once. We often get asked which type is our favorite, and we can’t pick! Each sock type is great for it’s own purposes, so we recommend having them all. All of our hemp socks are proudly knit in the USA.
Birdseye – The sock other people will steal from you because its so comfy
Crew – The standard for hemping excellence
Why buy socks every 6 months when you can buy hemp socks that will last you years! Benefits of using hemp or hemp blends in clothing (and hemp socks of course!):
- Naturally UV resistant straight from the hemp plant.
- Antimicrobial naturally thanks to the wonders of the hemp plant. This is great for any type of foot fungal issue!
- Odor Resistant from hemp’s antimicrobial properties. Also a great point for hemp socks in particular!
- Mildew Resistant once again from the antimicrobial properties.
- Durable versus other materials due to hemp’s natural strength.
- Wicks Moisture better compared to other materials.
- Hemp has one of the lowest carbon footprints around. Hemp can be used to make homes with a negative carbon footprint! Every item you buy made with hemp helps the environment. While one item may seem insignificant, 99 is not 100 and every bit helps.
“Their socks are now my favorite for casual wear” Dina at Justanothernewblog.