- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
55% Hemp, 45% Cotton medium heavy weight 3/4 sleeve hemp shirt. Available in black sleeves on grey base, or green sleeves on natural base. Tag-less design for added comfort. Soft to the touch, don’t confuse hemp tees with burlap fabrics you may have touched in the past. This jersey weave is soft and comfortable.
Pre-Shrunk, however, that being said, natural fibers always have the opportunity to shrink when heat is applied. We recommend washing/drying the eco-friendly way, with cold water and cold dry. Hot water wash may impact shrinking, high heat drying will.
Unisex sizing XS – XXL – What that means if you are in between on a size choice, generally speaking men would go the size up, and women would go the size down.
Benefits of hemp in 3/4 sleeve hemp shirts:
- Naturally UV resistant straight from the hemp plant.
- Antimicrobial naturally thanks to the wonders of the hemp plant.
- Odor Resistant from hemp’s antimicrobial properties.
- Mildew Resistant once again from the antimicrobial properties.
- Durable versus other materials due to hemp’s natural strength.
- Wicks Moisture better compared to other materials.
- Hemp has one of the lowest carbon footprints around. Hemp can be used to make homes with a negative carbon footprint! Every item you buy made with hemp helps the environment. While one item may seem insignificant, 99 is not 100 and every bit helps.
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × .5 in|
Green on Natural, Black on Gray
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Hemp Knit Headband0 out of 5
Hemp Bucket Hat0 out of 5
Pineapple Socks5.00 out of 5
Flower Headbands0 out of 5
Eco-Friendly Wallet0 out of 5
Hemp Sun Hat0 out of 5
Green Hemp Baseball Hat0 out of 5
Hemp Knit Hat0 out of 5
Duck Yeah Tee0 out of 5