- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Brand New! We’ve taken the positive feedback from our softer tee shirt fabric, and are excited to offer you your new favorite Hemp Tank Top! More pictures on the way.
55% Hemp, 45% Cotton medium heavy weight Hemp Tank Top. Tag-less design for added comfort. Soft to the touch, don’t confuse hemp with burlap fabrics you may have touched in the past. This jersey weave is soft and comfortable. Available in natural color, also known as beiege.
Pre-Shrunk for minimal size changes from washing, that being said, natural fibers always have the opportunity to shrink when heat is applied. We recommend washing/drying the eco-friendly way, with cold water and cold air dry. Hot water wash may impact shrinking, high heat drying will. Help save the planet and your electric bill! Hang your clothes to dry.
Unisex sizing XS – XXXL – What that means if you are in between on a size choice, generally speaking men would go the size up, and women would go the size down. Price adjustments on the XXL and XXXL sizes due to fabric costs, thank you for understanding.
Benefits of hemp in apparel:
- Naturally UV resistant straight from the hemp plant.
- Antimicrobial naturally thanks to the wonders of the hemp plant.
- Odor Resistant from hemp’s antimicrobial properties.
- Mildew Resistant once again from the antimicrobial properties.
- Durable versus other materials due to hemp’s natural strength.
- Wicks Moisture better compared to other materials.
- Hemp has one of the lowest carbon footprints around. Hemp can be used to make homes with a negative carbon footprint! Every item you buy made with hemp helps the environment. While one item may seem insignificant, 99 is not 100 and every bit helps.
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × .5 in|
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
Hemp Slippers4.50 out of 5
Hemp Friends Tee5.00 out of 5
Hemp Knit Headband0 out of 5
Long Sleeve Hemp Shirt5.00 out of 5
Hemp Beanie5.00 out of 5
Chinchillin T Shirt5.00 out of 5
Hemp Sweat Pants0 out of 5
Hemp Boxer Briefs5.00 out of 5
Hemp Hoodie0 out of 5