55% Hemp, 45% Cotton medium weight tee shirt. Available in 5 colors with more on the way. Tag-less design for added comfort. Soft to the touch, don’t confuse hemp tees with burlap fabrics you may have touched in the past. This jersey weave is soft and comfortable.
Pre-Shrunk, however, that being said, natural fibers always have the opportunity to shrink when heat is applied. We recommend washing/drying the eco-friendly way, with cold water and cold dry. Hot water wash may impact shrinking, high heat drying will.
Unisex sizing XS – XXL – What that means if you are in between on a size choice, generally speaking men would go the size up, and women would go the size down. Additional model pics coming soon for more comparison.
Benefits of hemp in a tee shirt:
- Naturally UV resistant straight from the hemp plant.
- Antimicrobial naturally thanks to the wonders of the hemp plant.
- Odor Resistant from hemp’s antimicrobial properties.
- Mildew Resistant once again from the antimicrobial properties.
- Durable versus other materials due to hemp’s natural strength.
- Wicks Moisture better compared to other materials.
- Hemp has one of the lowest carbon footprints around. Hemp can be used to make homes with a negative carbon footprint! Every item you buy made with hemp helps the environment. While one item may seem insignificant, 99 is not 100 and every bit helps.